Hairstyle Channel (HSC) uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purpose: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
1. The information that we collect:
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When registering as a member on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card, and other payment information.
2. What we use your information for.
The information that we collect from you can be used in the following ways.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve what we offer on our website based on the information and feedback we receive from your usage and browsing.
- To improve our customer service.
- To personalize your experience, as your information helps us to put various procedures in place assisting us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To process your orders.
- To send periodic emails. The email address or phone number you provide for order processing may be used to send you information (emails and SMS) about your orders, future updates, upgrades, new products, or relevant company information.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature that we may run from time to time.
- Note: We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email to be able to unsubscribe at anytime.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, email, or promotional offers, you may “opt-out” of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter, or by contacting us.
- You will be notified when any third party collects your personal identifiable information, and that is not our agent/service provider. This way you can make an informed choice about sharing your information with that party.
4. Information Disclosure to outside parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, note that this does not include trusted third parties that work with HSC, and who assist us in operating our website, conduct our business, in order to service you better, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We use third parties plugin platforms such as Woo-Commerce as well as other related payment plugins to manage the website orders.
- We use various payment card processing companies such as (STRIPE, PayPal) to bill you for courses and other goods sold on our Website
- We employ an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf, for when you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third parties for the purpose of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of the Website.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, UX, UI design, or other uses
- To any person or entity which at the time of providing us with the personal information we have disclosed to you that we will provide that information to the named person or entity.
5. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures for the safety of your personal information, when you register, pay for a package, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Your payment details are not stored on our server at anytime.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information
Cookies allow information to be stored on your computer and to be held on your browser’s memory. Most cookies either have an expiry date or cease to exist when you exit the Website and quit your browser.
We may contract with third-party service providers such as digital marketing agencies, to assist us to better understand our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
7. Third party links
HSC runs ads on most of its pages as a way of monetization and to keep the website live and available for everybody. At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. International Users
- Your connection to the Website will be through Australian servers and all personal and general information collected by us will be processed within Australia where HSC servers and internal systems are located.
- Our pricing is GST inclusive (goods and services tax), meaning that we forward the GST component to the Australian Government for Australian and New Zealand users.
HSC may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your HSC account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
10. Credit Card Security
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider.
11. Your Consent
12. Effective Date