This website is operated by Caccamo Family Brands Pty, Ltd, trading as Hairstyle Channel (HSC)
ABN: 59 003 244 415
In these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to HSC
HSC may share and/or swap information, including any Personal Information, with other Supplier related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively referred to as “the HSC Entities”).
HSC offers the website, including all information, content, images, any videos, Virtual Hairstyle Tool, articles, blogs, hairstylists feeds, and all content that make up all of the services available from this site to visitors and members for the purpose of helping people get informed, inspired, understand choices available to them for all things hairstyles.
The website, information, and content will be useful to anybody of any age, gender, culture, religious denomination, any individuals that wish to be educated, or better informed on this specific topic.
By using, browsing and, or accessing the pages or services in the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (‘T&C’s’).
By visiting our website and accessing it, using the free demo on our virtual hairstyler tool, or by paying to gain access to a virtual hairstyler bundle, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein.
Additionally, these terms and conditions apply to all users of the website including without limitation users who are browsing, customers, partners, content creators, vendors, or merchants.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website or becoming a member of VHS (virtual hairstyler), signing up for our newsletter to access all content, information, opinions, and advice.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions:
If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected buy applicable copyright and trade mark law.
You will need to acknowledge this by clicking the box to demonstrate your acceptance. Failing to do this will mean that you cannot use our websites and all of its services.
Revisions to the terms and conditions:
In additions, HSC will add new content and features to the website that shall also be subject to these terms and conditions.
The most current version of the terms and conditions can be viewed at any time on this page, while HSC reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of these terms and conditions posting updates or changes to our website.
You also agree to provide us with your consent to receive any required notices (if any). You acknowledge that these T&C’s contain disclaimers and other provisions that limit HSC liability to you. You further agree that you will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose. In the event that you do not wish to be bound by these T&C’s, please do not use, browse, or access the Site.
All paid memberships to access our content is accepted and handled in accordance with the conditions below and the customer accepts these conditions by using the Site.
1. Governing Law
The parliament laws of Australia govern these terms and conditions. You and HSC agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. You hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defences that might otherwise be available to you.
2. Site Content, Ownership, and Use Restrictions
The material on this website is protected by copyright under Australian Law, and also other countries through international treaties.
- Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled and are reserved by HSC.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited.
- You may not except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, or transmit it, store it on any other website or form of electronic retrieval system.
3. Use License:
Permission is granted to users to temporarily download one copy of the materials on HSC web site for personal, non-commercial, temporary viewing only. Note that this is a grant of license and not a transfer of title.
Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy any materials
- Use any materials for public displays
- Use any materials commercially or non-commercially
- Reuse, or repurpose any materials
- Attempt to decompile, or reverse engineer any software on HSC.
- Attempt to take and reuse nay virtual hairstyles
- Remove nay copywrite, marks, or other notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or entity.
- Use any content that is on this website on another website, server, or any other place whatsoever.
This license shall automatically terminate if you
- Violate any of the above restrictions.
- At any time by HSC if you have breached nay of these restrictions
Upon terminating your licence viewing of the website and its content, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, whether digital or in analogue format.
4. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information:
The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions of any kind whatsoever without primary, professional consulting that can be seen as more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
The material on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional hairstyling advice or treatment. HSC strongly recommends to always seek the advice of your professional hairstylist, with any questions you may have regarding your hair, it’s condition, and what is available and indeed possible on a personal basis.
Never disregard professional hair advice or go against it because of something you have read or accessed through our website.
- While our content comes from our founder, a qualified hairdresser of 35 years in Australia, and also from other qualified sources that include writers, designers, programmers, other hairstylists, bloggers, the information is also subject to continuing research, and reasonable differences in opinions among authorities, unique aspects of individual situations and the possibility of human error in preparing the information.
- We attempt always to ensure that the content is correct and current, however we do not guarantee its currency or correctness due to delays, errors and omissions, which may occur.
- HSC may suggest that a particular look will suit certain attributes, lifestyles, personality, and hair types, however this should only be taken as a guide and as a helpful piece of advice. Information should never be taken literally, we always recommend that before doping anything to your hair whether that be reversible or not that you consult with a professional hair stylist.
- HSC has many partners that show their content, ideas, views, information and advice on this website in many ways. This content belongs to these 3rd parties and as such HSC does not in any way warrant or assume any responsibility and liability for any information, it’s correctness, or otheriwse.
This website contains a virtual hairstyle tool where a demo version is available to everybody free of charge. By using the VHS tool, you hereby agree to the following:
- That all hairstyles, information, software, and IP belong solely to HSC.
- That using the VHS tool either for free or paying for a package, grants you a licence to view the hairstyles only
- That the hairstyles and colour ideas are shown as a guide only in accordance with section 4 of this agreement.
- That breaching any licence usage in accordance with section 3 of this agreement will constitute automatic termination of a membership, paid or otherwise.
- That you will follow instructions on the website as best as possible that will provide for a better user experience.
- That uploaded photos are the responsibility of the user or member.
- That internet speed and load times are variable and are controlled by the users own connection and speed, and that HSC is not responsible for any lag, time outs, slow user experiences that may occur from time to time.
- That HSC makes no warranties, expressed or implied whatsoever, without limitation of any and all materials, looks, outcomes on the VHS tool. Further HSC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of any materials whatsoever.
5. Advertising & Links to Third Party Websites:
This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties.
- These websites and their information are not under the control of HSC nor is HSC responsible for the contents of any such information or website.
- HSC provides this information and hyperlinks to you for convenience reasons only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by HSC.
- You rely on the information from these websites entirely at your own risk. You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties products and/or services.
- Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services that you may purchase on the third party websites.
6. Prohibited Conduct:
HSC retains complete and full title and intellectual property rights to all content and materials found on this website
You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of the Supplier and any other owner of rights in content that you access via the site, to
- Store (on any medium)
- Show or play in public
- Change/ convert any content.
- Create a derivative work from our content.
No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by HSC may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
The content and material on the Site is provided as a guide, and opinion only, for the purpose only of informing and offering insights to a variety of choices about hairstyles, haircare, hairstyling, and other hair related topics.
Any other use or modification of the content and materials found on this website violates the intellectual property rights of HSC.
- You agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or may be deemed as unlawful or prohibited by the T&C’s
- Cause damage on or through use of the Site.
- You warrant to HSC that none of your communications with or through the Site will violate any applicable, local, state, federal, provincial, national, or international laws and/or regulations or infringe upon the rights of any third party or contain libellous, defamatory, obscene or abusive material.
As a member, if you are guilty of any of the above, HSC reserves the right to cancel your membership immediately and
- Ask that any content owned by HSC be deleted.
- That any derivatives, converted or adapted content be taken down and deleted
- Seek damages against you if we desire to do.
7. Modifications and Pricing:
Pricing for the VHS that we offer are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to
- Modify our pricing, model, and membership duration at any time.
- Discontinue the service or any part of it without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, price change, or discontinuance of the service.
In the case of this service no longer continuing HSC will
- Allow members to access the content that they have paid for as long and possible.
- Where keeping the website live is not possible, HSC will provide paid users with a reasonable notice of future discontinuance via email.
9. Our Services:
HSC has made every effort to display as accurately as possible blogs, articles, videos, and the VHS content you can expect to receive when you purchase a membership.
This includes 3rd party content, images, videos, information, opinions, and recommendations that contribute to what is offered on the website.
Note however that HSC is not responsible in anyway for any 3rd party content in accordance with section 4 of this agreement.
10. Speed of Our Services:
HSC has created and published all content to load quickly from our dedicated and secure fast servers. However, HSC cannot guarantee the speed or the quality of streaming to computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones as download speeds are not controlled by HSC or it’s servers and services, but instead by members ISP’s and devices.
Using this website you agree that HSC has no obligation or warranty to you as a user/member for the quality of content, namely download speed, or any pixelating that can occur in lagging connectivity.
11. Indemnity & Liabilities
It is an essential pre-condition of membership or using the website that you agree HSC is not legally responsible in any way for any loss or damage you may suffer related to the use of this website, whether from delays, errors and omissions, in our information, or hairstyles which may occur. This also includes your use or reliance of services or any goods that we may choose to offer on the website, any third party content, links, advertisements or comments of any kind.
You acknowledge that your use or reliance on information and content on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which HSC shall not be liable.
Furthermore, it shall be your responsibility to ensure that all services, information, products and materials on the HSC website meet your own personal requirements and acknowledge that they may contain inaccuracies or errors.
By using our website, you hereby expressly exclude HSC for all and any liability expressed, implied, or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, hairstyechannel.com (HSC) assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on, or material linked to on this website.
13. Membership & Payments
The completion of purchasing a hairstyle package acts as confirmation that you accept to becoming a member to the VHS page of website for the period specified in the displayed courses page.
- Membership commences immediately once this occurs and at this time.
- All payments are made in Australian dollars and will incur the applicable GST that we are required to pay by Australian law.
- Once your payment has been completed, you will be sent a paid receipt.
14. Term and Termination
- A membership allows you to access the packages of virtual hairstyle content 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, as many times as you like up until expiry of your membership.
- Membership duration shall be shown to you inside your member’s dashboard on login, and on the packages purchased page.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, however this will result in you not having access to a package not entitle you to a refund.
- At the end of your membership expiry date, you will no longer have access to the package and its content.
- If you wish to continue having access to the content, you will need to pay the nominated amount for the course at that future time.
- HSC handles and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection Legislation.
- HSC solely reserves the right at it its own discretion to provide a refund to members, however they shall only provide a refund in the instance of an overpayment, or where an error has been made by HSC.
Instances where HSC will not provide a refund to an individual include:
- Where an individual has changed their mind
- Where an individual has viewed and consumed the VHS content.
- Where an individual has decided later that they cannot afford the services.
- Where an individual finds alternate services at a more competitive price.
- Where an individual has not understood membership duration or price.
- Where an individual incorrectly chooses the wrong package.
- Where an individual does not like how hairstyles look against their photo
- Where an individual does not like the Virtual hairstyle content. (this is why a demo is given for free)
For any refund enquiries, please contact us via email below:
The materials on this website are provided “as is”, with HSC making no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby
This website and all the information it contains is based on the personal experience and journey of Roy Caccamo as a qualified and professional hairstylist of 35 years. The information that he has shared on this website is for informational purposes, and to provide inspiration, variety, choices and solutions.
Hairstyle Channel contains information, images, and video content, virtual hairstyles, blogs, articles, that has been created from a variety of sources, explicitly by HSC and in some cases by reliable partners, contributors, and other third parties.
The information should not ever be used as a substitute for professional hairstylist advice.
Always consult your professional hairdresser before making a decision about your hair.
It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on this website.
HSC assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on, or material linked to on this website.
HSC from time to time may include guest posts and or moderated comments from other hairdressers, hair stylists, however these views and opinions and are not necessarily the views of HSC founder Roy Caccamo, and so shall not be held responsible for any opinions or views proposed by 3rd party writers, bloggers, or content creators.
HSC does not monitor, guarantee, or control the information contained in external web sites that are linked to our site, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein.
HSC endeavors to keep all information up to date and correct, however makes no warranties of any kind, express, or implied about the completeness, timeliness, accuracy, suitability, or reliability with respect to the information, graphics, and videos that are contained on the website for any purpose whatsoever.