The thing about bangs is most people have tried them at least once in their lifetime and have either had a great experience or a really bad one.
What’s important to remember about bangs is that they do have an effect on hairstyles and other important elements such as;
- Straight across bangs halve the vertical length in a person face shape, thus they suit people with oblong, diamond, or narrow face types.
- Curtain bangs with a middle part actually add length to face shapes, suiting round and wide faces best.
- Side swept angled bangs are great on angular face shape such as square and broader jawbones.
- Straight across bangs draw attention to the eyes.
- Bangs are an easy way to do something different without having a complete full makeover.